Do we accept reservations?
- While we don’t accept reservations, we are happy to have a heads up on big parties and what time they plan on coming in so we can do our best to accommodate.
Do we have anywhere to sit with pets?
- While we love the little furry ones just as much as the next person, sadly, state health code does not allow animals anywhere where food is served unless they are a certified service animal.
Can I bring in my birthday cake?
- We love birthday celebrations! Bring your hats, horns, and decorations but sadly because of state health code we are unable to allow you to bring in any outside foods such as cakes. We do offer several delicious dessert options though!
Do we allow smoking in our restaurant?
- We are a smoke free restaurant, but we do have a designated porch and a sky deck that you are more than welcome to smoke on.
Do we allow people under the age of 21?
- We welcome people of all ages into our restaurant! Just remember, you must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- While we do our best to accommodate our customers’ every need it is impossible for us to guarantee that there will not be any cross contamination of different allergens. It is always better to be safe than sorry, so if in doubt try something else we have to offer!
Are we wheel chair accessible?
- Yes. Our entire restaurant is wheel chair accessible and we have a handicapped ramp on the right side of the building.
Do we have a gluten free menu?
- Gluten free items are noted on the menu with a GF beside them.
Do we accept private parties?
- Our restaurant is open every day and everyone is welcome! We are happy to accommodate your party but we do not have private seating.
Do we pick people up from the airport for lunch?
- Yes. We monitor 122.9 on the radio and if we miss you there just give us a call when you are on the ground and ready to go! Are you traveling with children? Please be sure to bring your own car seats!
Are we open year round?
- Howard’s Pub is open every day for lunch, dinner and later from mid-March through late Fall.